Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Last Night's Make Up


I’m going to start this off by saying that this is a very very impromptu post – I had originally planned to upload a haul this week – but it looks like I might post that this weekend instead! Last night I went to a circus themed club night in Newcastle – so I decided that instead I would share this make up look with you!






With this look I decided to go flawless with the skin, and keep it pretty simple with the eyes – keeping to really gold and bronzey tones with a little black eyeliner with a flick. That way it’s all about the bright post box red lips. I really love this lip colour, very bright and bam and out there.



Products Used

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain; Rimmel Match Perfection in 010 Ivory; Korres Multivitamin Compact Powder in MVP5; Benefit Hoola Bronzer; Sleek Blush in Flushed; Makeup Academy Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter in Pink Shimmer; Maybelline Brow Satin in Medium Brown; Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige 98; Coastal Scents Revealed Palette; Collection Gel Liner in Black; Benefit Roller Lash Mascara; Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara in 01 Black; Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner in 547 Pleasure Me Red; Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 01 Red Nose Red.

Jheez when I write it all down it seems like a hell of a lot. Oops.



Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation; Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer; Korres Multivitamin Powder



Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner; Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 

Maybelline Brow Satin; Maybelline Color Tattoo; Coastal Scents Revealed Palette


Benefit Hoola Bronzer; Sleek Blush; Make Up Academy Highlighter

Anyway here are the products in pictures and a few swatches of the colours I used. In the Coastal Scents Palette I used the bright gold shade on the top row 8 from the left, putting a bronze shade on the bottom row 7 from the left in the crease, finally I highlighted my brow bone with the shimmery pink colour on the top row 2 from the left – can I just say how annoying it is that Coastal Scents don’t name the colours on their palette, its getting so annoying trying to explain to people the colours I’ve used. Just name them! God!

Here is the finished make up look, dusted with a little gold glitter around the eyes because who doesn’t love glitter…



Can I just apologise for the bad lighting and cringe-ness of these pictures – as I said it was a very impromptu post!!


 Let me know what you think of this make up post in the comments below - would you like to see more of these?








No comments:

Post a Comment