Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Bits and Bobs Haul

I haven’t done a haul post ever really, so here’s a quick one with a few recent purchases! The other day on my way to work, I was running very early, so on my way I stopped in a couple of stores and got a few bits and bobs.





My first stop was to Bodycare. Here I picked up;
Bayliss & Harding Rhubarb and Vanilla Cream Handwash - I used this at a friend of mine’s house, and have been obsessed with it ever since, it literally smells awesome. Just like the sweets!

Technic “Prime it” Illuminating Face Primer - well… this definitely reminds me a little bit of Benefit’s “That Gal” primer… I'm sure it’s a coincidence, right? Anyway I saw this and though, ahh well its worth a shot. I might have to pop a post up reviewing this soon.

BC Highlight Foundation – I think I got a bit carried away when I bought this because I don’t actually remember my rationale for buying it. Seriously there was only one shade, so I don’t even know if it’s the right one, but still somehow it ended up in my basket. Oops.


Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Salve – My flatmate absolutely swears by this, and I have to say when I've nicked a bit of it I have liked it. I tend to get quite dry lips all year round, so hopefully this will help, and the fact that it has some tint to it will hopefully look fresh and natural for summer.

Elegant Touch Express Nails – God I used to wear these all the time, and then for one reason or another I stopped. When I saw them in Bodycare I got strangely reminiscent and decided to have a splurge and buy two sets. I love this powder blue colour, it’ll look so pretty in summer, and the deep cherry red is a good all round the year I think.


Next I went into Lush where I bought;
Creamy Candy Bubble Bar – I have to say, for all the years that I’ve been buying from LUSH, I have never bought a bubble bar. But I went home for the bank holiday weekend this weekend and decided that I would have a little bit of a pamper, so decided to buy this and have a lovely bubble bath when I went home.

Melting Marshmallow Bath Melt – I bought this for the same reasons as above, pamper weekend! I have to say that the reason I bought this was 100% the smell. It smells like marshmallows. Its awesome.

Charity Pot – When I got to the till in LUSH the cashier asked me if I wanted to donate £1 to charity. I donated and in return the lady gave me this little charity pot which is a hand and body cream. I haven't really tried this properly yet, but am so excited to!


Sexy Peel Soap - The lovely girl in lush also gave me this free soap with my shopping, it's in the scent Sexy Peel, which is kind of like citrus-ey and smells really fresh. It has loads of things like lemon, lime and grapefruit in so if you don't like citrus smells i'd probably steer clear. I cannot wait to use this.

Then I popped into Superdrug where I bought the Revlon Ultra HD Lipsticks, in the shades; Rose and Iris. They were on offer for two for £10, and I needed some new lipsticks especially for summer, so I thought these would do the job wonderfully.

After that I nipped into the Body Shop where I wanted to buy the Fuji Green Tea Bath Salts and strainer, but when I got there for some reason I didn’t buy it, but I did buy this Vitamin E Eyes Cube instead. I gave this a try, and it feels so cooling on the eyes, and I definitely saw a bit more brightness. 

My final stop was to Next. I’d seen this watch a couple of times when i'd been in earlier and had a voucher so I decided to spend it on this! I love the rose gold finish of the watch, it's so beautiful, especially contrasting with the black leather strap.


So there's my first haul post! What're your favourite purchases recently? Let me know in the comments :) 

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'!

8 comments:

  1. Ah, i wish i can get all of them. Some of 'em doesn't available in Indonesia!

    http://julisapratiwi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh what a shame! Thanks for the comment :) xx

      Delete
  2. hey there, cute blog! :) i'm your newest follower :)*

    http://donnaoctober.blogspot.com/
    https://instagram.com/donnaoctober/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog, i got the charity pot the other day i think its so lovely,! check out my blog if you like, im a fashion student trying to get into the blogging community any tips just hit me up! :) x
    http://charlotterose96.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've just tried it and its great, I definitely will!! :) x

      Delete
  4. I used the Charity Pot as a hand cream, it did wonders to my skin. I need to try the Vitam E Eyes Cube, a lot of people seem to rave about it.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lovely hand cream - yes you definitely need to try it it's so good!xx

      Delete