Saturday, 29 August 2015

5 Songs I Am Obsessed With

Hello everyone! It’s another quick post today, because I wont lie I am so behind with my organisation and I’ve been working all week! My work is over now though, so I should be back with it again properly tomorrow…



Today I thought I would just write about my favourite songs of right now:

-Taylor Swift; Bad Blood, I love this song so much, I love just dancing around my room to it pretending that I'm a part of the video (yeah right...)

-Kygo/Passenger; Caravan, Oooh this song is just so chilled and summery! This song is perfect for just sitting around and chilling out; preferably with a cocktail in hand.

-Rachel Platten; Fight song, I first heard this song on PLL, so naturally became obsessed with it. This song is so empowering and just generally such a feel good song!

-Walk the Moon; Shut Up and Dance, I love this song, especially when I'm in a car. I love just opening the windows, blasting this song and just singing to it so so loudly!

-The Weekend; Can't Feel My Face, I love just bopping around to this song. It's great for when I'm getting ready, because I don't really need to stop what I'm doing and belt it out (like Bad Blood) but it's still got like a good beat to it so I can bop around.

So there are five songs that I am obsessed with at the minute! I hope you enjoyed reading!

Whatre your favourite songs right now? Let me know in the comments!


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment