Monday, 24 August 2015

Clarin’s Santal Facial Oil Review

Hello everyone! Today I’m going to be talking about this little sample that I received from Clarin’s – their facial treatment oil. Keep reading to hear my thoughts on this teeny tiny oil.



 


So if you’ve read my Estee Lauder Double Wear review, you’ll see that the whole reason I was tempted to buy the foundation is due to being enticed into Debenhams with the promise of samples. Well these samples were from Clarin’s – so of course I was going to go. I had a mini skincare consultation from one of the people working on Clarin’s where we decided that I had a little bit of dryness in my skin. One of the products that was therefore suggested was this treatment oil.

This product aims to provide intensive moisture for dry skin using pure plant extracts and essential oils including; Sandalwood and Lavender. This product also contains Hazelnut oil; which helps stop moisture loss and ageing (yay). To apply this you apply a small amount to the face and neck after you have cleansed and toned your face.  

So when I got home that night I used my tried and tested Ultrabland cleanser to take off my makeup. Because the sample I received really is teeny tiny (it’s so cute when I hold it I feel like a giant) I used it pretty sparingly on my face and left it overnight to repair some dry skin.

I won’t lie; my skin isn’t actually that dry – I mean it tends to dry out during the day a little but I don’t think that it’s that much a problem. However, I have to say when I woke up in the morning my skin felt amazing. Another thing that I noticed – my foundation didn’t seem to dry out my skin as much.

Overall, I think that this oil is pretty damn good. To be honest once the sample runs out, I doubt I will buy the full size from Clarin’s because its £32 and I don’t have that kind of money. But for now I will be enjoying this sample. I think I’ll try and save some of this oil for winter too – for those really dry cold winter days, which really seem to destroy my skin.

So there’s my little review of the Clarin’s Santal Face Treatment Oil; I hope you enjoyed reading!

Have you ever used this product? Let me know what your skin saviour is in the comments.


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment