Sunday, 16 August 2015

Get Ready With Me

Hello everyone!! God I have a bit of a fuzzy head this morning (too much alcohol consumed) because last night we said goodbye to some very good family friends who have decided to go and teach abroad for a couple of years. Keep reading to see how I got ready for the occasion.




So the first thing that I do when I get ready is choose my outfit. I went for this lovely leather look dress by Zara and some snake print heels by Faith. I love this dress so much, I feel like it’ll be one of those things that I can just wear to anything because it’s so versatile!

I went on to do my make up next. I started off by using the last of my Elemis Beauty Flash Balm (cry) so I’ll definitely have to stock up on this pretty soon. Next I used my L'oréal True Match Foundation and my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which you can probably tell is very loved! On my eyes I used my Make up Revolution Eye Palette – and the colours I used are Medal over the lid and then Smudge in the crease. I used my Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner to do a little winged liner and then my absolute favourite mascara – Lancome Hypnose to get that fuller lash effect. On my brows i used the Maybelline Brow Drama for a more natural look. I used my Hoola bronzer to put some contour in my cheeks and a little colour on my face then went in with my Make up Revolution Ultra Blush Palette for a bit of blush and highlight.








So here is my finished look (posey photographs really aren’t for me) and off we went!


I also took a pair of flats in my handbag (these shoes are for standing and looking nice not walks home in the early hours of the morning).


I hope you enjoyed reading about how I got ready for my evening out! Let me know what are your getting ready must-haves in the comments!

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'!

3 comments:

  1. I love the dress and heels! You can never go wrong with Zara! :)

    Sonam - http://fashtasticflare.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Yes haha Zara is my favourite shop I love literally everything in there :) xx

      Delete