Friday, 7 August 2015

Tresemme Dry Shampoo Review

Hello everyone! Today I’m going to be chatting about this little piece from Tresemme – their cleansing dry shampoo. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product.







So as you might know from my recent August Empties post I recently ran out of my trusty Batiste Dry Shampoo (cry). I am usually such a preacher of Batiste but the other day when I was looking to restock, another product caught my eye.

I wont lie – the Tresemme was on offer at my local superdrug which is kind of why I bought it to begin with. I am interested in buying other brands though – I don’t know what it is but I always like using other smaller brands when I know that one brand has a big impact on the market. I’ve used the Aussie Dry Shampoo before and I remember quite liking that, so I thought I'd give this a go!

This dry shampoo is infused with the vitamin B12 (I think it's meant to help hair quality), and absorbs the excess oil to make your hair look and feel fresher. I’m sure everyone reading this knows how to use a dry shampoo – but just incase all you have to do with this one is spray on lightly and massage in to the scalp.

One of the first things I notice about a dry shampoo is… the smell! This one smells really quite high end and nice – not cheap and powdery as other ones I’ve used. I’m really terrible at describing smells, but I'd say that this just smells like the hairdressers (I know that sounds very strange but it’s the only way I can think to describe it) as many others in the Tresemme line do.

In terms of whether my hair looks cleaner – yeah it kind of does, it looks alright. It doesn’t seem to work quite as well as the Batiste ones, but maybe that’s my memory playing tricks because I've used Batiste for so long. After a few hours though I have noticed that my hair starts to look a little bit gross though, so that's something to consider when thinking of buying this.

Also something else that I've noticed, it doesn’t give that uplift that you tend to get with other dry shampoos, so my hair doesn’t look quite as fresh and bouncy. However, the flip side of that is, it doesn’t leave that awful powdery feeling which gives me shivers everytime I put my hand in my hair.

Overall, I do quite like this dry shampoo and I will continue using it for now. I think wheteher I buy it again will depend quite a lot on my mood and how I feel once the bottle is finished. I do love my Batiste but for a cheaper price – I feel like this does the same job and doesn’t make my hair feel like I've dunked it in talc. 

So theres my little review of the Tresemme Cleansing Dry Shampoo, I hope you liked it!

Whats your favourite dry shampoo? Let me know in the comments.


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment