Sunday, 9 August 2015

L’oréal Paris True Match Foundation

Hello everybody! Today I’m going to be chatting about this little lovely – the L’oréal True Match Foundation. Keep reading to find out my thoughts on this lovely foundation.




 

On the L’oréal website it states “The silky texture of True Match blends seamlessly with the skin. It automatically adjusts to the texture of the skin to create a flawless finish.” The bottle states “Micro mineral pigments match perfectly to your skin tone, in 2 weeks skin feels smoother looks healthier and more even. The appearance of skin quality is improved” Sounds good right?

I’ve been hearing about this product for so long; how amazing it is and I never really thought about it because my foundation collection is ridiculous anyway. But the other day I was having a browse around the shops and something clocked and I decided to give it a go as my Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation is starting to run out a little bit. I obviously picked up the lightest shade that they had in the shop, the colour Golden Ivory, which is quite light but has a bit of warmth to it (which my ghost white skin desperately needs).


The packaging of this product is really simple; glass bottle with a silver pump. It doesn’t look cheap though, which is a big plus. The foundation is unscented, which I absolutely love, I cannot stand a strong smelling foundation – gross!

I am so pleasantly surprised with this product – I man I expected it to be good because I hear so many people raving about it, but it was still better than I expected. It has quite a full coverage, but it doesn’t look too heavy or cakey. It matches up with my skin tone well, and is really blendable so it doesn’t look like I’ve thrown a gallon of paint on my face. I wore this foundation recently to a friends 21st and it lasted all night; it still looked as flawless at the end of the night as it did when I put it on.

All in all I am in love with this foundation. I think its just heavy enough coverage to wear every day throughout summer without making me look like a sweaty mess, but I think it has enough moisture that it will keep me going through autumn as well. This foundation pretty much clarifies to me that I should’ve just gone with the hype because I love it.

Have you tried the L’oréal True Match foundation? Let me know what you thought of it in the comments!!


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment