Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette Review

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be chatting about this little palette by Makeup Revolution, keep reading to see my thoughts!




Makeup Revolution is a brand that I have wanted to try for so long - being well known for their high end dupes at a fraction of the price. For some reason at the Superdrug in Newcastle centre they don’t stock Makeup Revolution, and its pretty far to go find another one, but they do at the one near where I work, so on my lunch break this week I literally sprinted into town and picked up this little beauty and let me tell you, I am so glad that I bought this little palette.

I picked up the palette in Golden Sugar, which is a mix of six colours in bronze and pink shades. It was actually pretty difficult to decide which one I wanted because all of the colours looked so beautiful, but I settled on Golden Sugar because I think especially now over the summer I like to use more of gold toned makeup and this palette will complement that perfectly.


But just look at how beautiful these shades are. Each of the colours apart from the matte brown, have a swirl of shimmer in, it literally looks like art. I’m so in love with this, I just keep staring at it.

I think my favourite colour is the one that’s really pink, top row second in. I love it, it’s a girly pink blush. To be honest though, I don’t have a least favourite shade because I think ill use them all. I will warn anyone buying this palette though, the colours are extremely highly pigmented, so use a very light hand to begin with!!

So there’s my really quick review of Makeup Revolution’s Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar. Hope you enjoyed!!

Hay you tried this blush palette? Let me know what your favourite summer blush is in the comments.


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment