Saturday, 15 August 2015

Makeup Revolution Ultra Flawless Eyeshadow Palette in Flawless

Hello everyone! Today I am going to be chatting about this palette by Make up Revolution. I am finally on the makeup revolution hype after completely loving the Ultra Blush Palette that I reviewed in an earlier post. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this little piece.



I am now a complete Makeup Revolution convert, especially after using this palette, if I wasn’t before then I definitely am now. I bought the Ultra Flawless Eyeshadow Palette in Flawless because I am so in need of warmer toned neutrals in my collection and I felt like this palette had a bit more variety than other ones that I had seen. This palette is made up of 32 shades, ranging from subtle browns and nudes to bright metallic colours and then some more smokey shades on the right hand side.




From using this palette a few times, the shades are extremely pigmented, especially for the price that you pay. The shades blend so well, and let you make a variety of looks going from day to night.

One thing that I really like about this palette is the packaging. It looks so high end, not cheap at all, and includes a massive mirror on the lid which has actually been so useful recently as I am in the process of a big room upheaval and am without a good light facing mirror to do my makeup in.




I won’t list every single shade here because that would be exceptionally boring, but I’ll tell you about a few of my favourites. The lighter brown colour (Almost there) makes such a beautiful crease shade, and looks absolutely beautiful when mixed with the colour Barely Pink for a peachy day look. Mixing the colours Smudge, Red Nights and Almost there also makes for a beautiful smokey brown night look.

Overall I am so impressed with this palette, I haven’t even had the chance to use every colour and I have used it nearly every day since I bought it. If you see this in your local Superdrug you should definitely check it out!

Have you tried any of Makeup Revolutions Products before? Let me know what you thought in the comments!!


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a nice palette and a great value for money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I couldn'y believe that it was so cheap!!xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard good things about this palette and I really want to get my hands on this one for sure.I'm obsessed with eyeshadow palettes lol! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need this it's so nice and so varied - especially for what you pay for it!!xx

      Delete