Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Sorting Out My Brows

Hello everyone! Today I’m going to be talking about these two products by Eylure, their Brow Shapers and their Permanent Tint in the colour Dark Brown. Keep reading to hear my thoughts on these two products.



 
So the story is I’ve been dying my eyebrows at home for years. I mean once you figure out how it works then it’s pretty easy to do! Eylure is my usual buy for brow dye, so I felt pretty comfortable buying this. I was so desperate to do my brows though as I was going to a 21st that night, by mistake I bought the one use one – which is so not worth the money for me.


They dye itself is so easy to use. All you have to do is mix the paste and the liquid given in the packet together. Then you just use the spooley brush to apply to your eyebrows. I tend to leave the dye on for about 2 minutes but I wont lie its not exact, I just tend to sit on my bath for a bit, think yeah about 2 minutes is up and then wipe it off with toilet roll. I will warn you now though, this dye darkens up a hell of a lot over the next few hours after its taken off – so if you’re not sure how dark you want them, I would probably say to get the one use of a lighter colour first and then work your way up from there.

I bought the brow shapers because although I tend to go for a fairly natural look with my brows (I just tend to pluck the stray hairs) every now and again I need to give my brows a bit of shape. I’ve never used these before, but overall I found them pretty easy to use. The only thing I would say with them is though that you only get one or two uses out of each strip. Which is fine if you know exactly what you’re doing with hem – but for me I needed a few go’s before I knew where to stick them and by then they had already lost a good chunk of their stick.


Overall I love these two products. The brow shapers once I had the measure of them worked very well, and I managed to get my brows looking neat but still natural. The pack had loads in though so I probably won’t need to repurchase these again for a while. I will definitely 1000% be repurchasing the brow dye, because in a few weeks they will be in urgent need again (but I’ll remember to buy the packet that has more than one use in it).

Have you ever used these products before? Let me know in the comments!


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment