Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Face of the Day

Hello everyone! Today I thought I would do a really quick post on the make up that I’m wearing today. Keep reading to see what I’m wearing today!



The first thing that I put on this morning is my L’Oréal True Match Foundation in the colour D1. I was at uni today, so I needed something I would wear and it would stay all day pretty much. I blended this in with my Real Techniques Bold Metals Triangular Foundation Brush, I really like this brush for giving a nice even finish to my foundation. After my foundation I applied and blended in my absolute favourite concealer, the Collection Lasting Perfection in the colour Fair (so pale).

After applying my base make up, I moved onto my eyes. For this I used my Coastal Scents Revealed Palette, using the two matte brown shades in the eye crease, with the sparkly pink highlight shade on the lid to add a bit of colour. To apply and blend this I used my blending brush by H&M beauty, which is literally my favourite eye brush, I think it’s so soft and perfect for blending out my eye colours.

I definitely forgot to photograph my eyeliner (I always forget something bloody hell), but I did a little flick using my Seventeen High Drama Liquid Eyeliner. I really like using this eyeliner (even more than Supercat), because the actual tip of it is so thin and precise, and it doesn’t carry too much product on it so is really good for getting a precise flick.

On my brows I used my Brow Duo by MUA to darken them up a little and make them a bit more presentable. For mascara I pulled out something I haven’t worn in a little while, but completely forgot I loved, my Benefit Bad Gal Mascara. After using it today, I feel like it’ll become more of a permanent feature in my make up routine.

Once my eyes were finished, I went in with a really slight contour with my Hoola Bronzer. Most days I really don’t want to go full on Kardashian, so instead of using a proper contour brush to get a clean line, ill slightly flatten my normal Real Techniques Powder Brush and use that before blending it out because I think it gives a much more natural look.

Again on my powder brush I went in with my Essence Matte Blush, in the colour Berry Me Up!. For a final finishing touch I’ve used my MUA highlight on the tips of my cheekbones and my Essence Matte Lip gloss int he colour Soft Nude.

So there’s my Face of the Day today; I hope you enjoyed reading! What’s your favourite piece of makeup? Let me know in the comments!!

Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin!



12 comments:

  1. My fav makeup product is highlighters! I love the fresh glow that they add to the face. I am also a fan of the RT brushes...I am def wanting to add the triangular foundation brush to my collection. Thanks so much for visiting my blog:)

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to invest in some more highlighters!! The brushes are honestly so good, I also have the contour brush and it is so so worth it!!

      Aww no problem - thank you for visiting mine back!!!!xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh very cute products darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing some of my favourites in there :) Great post :) You should include the final look :)

    D. x

    www.idorottka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay which ones?? Yeah I really wanted to, but my face was just not having a good photo day haha!xx

      Delete
  4. I'm obsessed with highlighters so I need to pick up the MUA one, I have been meaning to for ages! I've heard so much about the Costal Scents palette, want to give it a shot! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, when I bought mine they had this pink shade and more of a champagne shade which was also really pretty! Yeah you definitely should, I use mine nearly every day!!xx

      Delete
  5. Great picks! I love the essence matt touch blush, it's one of my all time favourites! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so pretty, I need to go get some more I think!!xx

      Delete
  6. I love the benefit Hoola bronzer such a gorgeous colour, Great Post!! :) x

    http://ellaelizabeth.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my all time favourite, but mine is nearly run out :( thank you!!!xx

      Delete