Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Mac Studio Face and Body


Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be chatting about this foundation by Mac – their Studio Face and Body foundation in the colour N1. Keep reading to hear my thoughts on this product.






Mac states that the foundation is a low-to-medium buildable coverage with a  natural finish. This foundation is priced at £29.50 for the 120ml and £22 for the 50ml.

There doesn’t seem to be a great deal of range in the colours in the MAC range, they seem to be aimed for more fair skin tones. There is a little bit more range in the 50ml size however which I guess is a bit of a plus.

Honestly I really like this foundation. It’s so easy to wear for everyday wear, and is so easy to blend. It is quite runny so if you put your foundation on your hand before you apply it I would keep an eye on it – I've had a nightmare involving this foundation and white jeans. This foundation is also really buildable, if I apply 2 laers of this it becomes so much more durable and long lasting. The finish of this foundation is still natural and gives a dewy finish, even under powder.

Really the only thing that I don't like about this foundation is the bottle - or actually more specifically the lack of pump. Instead it's sort of like a nozzle situation. This however requires you to turn the bottle upside down and kind of shake it before it comes out properly - a bit like a ketchup bottle. Which is dangerous. I own a lot of white clothes. 

Would I repurchase this foundation? Probably yes – although since I have the 120ml bottle then I don’t think that I will be needing to repurchase this for a while.

So there’s my little review of the MAC Studio Face and Body Foundation, I hope you enjoyed reading!

Have you ever tried this foundation? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’!

10 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this before I always use the studio fix with a pump as I couldn't deal with the dangerous situ haha, I would definitely still try this though as I love a good fair skin foundation xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's definitely worth a try but the nozzle is pretty annoying!!!xxxx

      Delete
  2. I've desperately wanted to try this for ages, it's on my wishlist!
    How do you think this foundation is for oily skin?

    X

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely try it! If you have oily skin then it'd probably work better if you used a primer underneath!!xxxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You should definitely try this!!!xxxx

      Delete
  4. Everyone seems to love this! I've got the studio fix one but I'm tempted to switch up to the face and body foundation. How good is it for coverage?

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! The coverage is quite light, I sort of see it as a my face but better foundation - but it definitely is buildable!xx

      Delete
  5. I have always a bottle of this foundation in my stash in shade C2, I love its finish! I get what you mean about the lack of pump, but I don't use it that often that could annoy me really. I have even wore this on my legs once, after an operation I had some bruises left overs, you know when there are still some shades of yellow and green on the legs (awful) and this unified the skintone fantastically!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think it's annoying me a bit more because I use it nearly every day! I've never used it on my body before - I'll have to try that next!!xxx

      Delete