Monday, 19 October 2015

October Magazine Haul

Hello everyone! Since I enjoyed writing my July magazine Haul so much (and the excuse to buy magazines) I thought I would do another one for October. Keep reading to see what this month’s magazines have to offer.















Instyle – REN skincare Trio
This month Cheryl Cole is gracing the cover of InStyle magazine (looking bloody amazing btw) alongside titles of stories that will feature in the magazine, including something that I am particularly excited to read “How To Get A Job In Fashion”. Inside the magazine is a little trio of skincare by REN, a company launched in 2000 dedicated to providing pure skincare. The trio includes a Day Cream, Eye Gel and Night Cream. The magazine also has little samples of the new Valentino Fragrance, new L’Oréal Elvive Oil in Cream and the Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion.

Marie Claire – L’Occitaine Hand Cream
One of my favourite actress’ is on the cover of Marie Claire this month – Claire Danes! I fell in love with Claire’s acting when I saw Romeo and Juliet (great film) and was completely obsessed with Homeland. The top stories in Marie Claire include Success Strategies from Powerful Women and Slow Fitness (seems like my kind of thing). The free gift included with Marie Claire is the L’Occitaine Hand Cream with a lavender fragrance. I love L’Occitaine products, they just feel so expensive and luxurious, and I am so excited to try this! The magazine also has in the samples of the Valentino Fragrance and L’Oréal Elvive hair oil, but this also has in a sample of Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. Having a foundation sample in a magazine is a pretty tricky strategy but lucky for me the foundation is actually in my shade.

Elle – Orly Nail Varnish
This month’s issue of Elle is the Feminism issue with Carey Mulligan gracing the cover. I haven’t really followed much of Carey Mulligan’s career so far, but I’m definitely excited to read about her - especially as she's in the new Suffragette film. The issue includes stories such as the Editor’s High Street Hit-list and this season’s Fashions Key Pieces. The free gift in this month’s issue is a nail varnish by Orly, available in 4 different colours. In my magazine I got this beautiful bluey grey colour that will look so pretty for winter.

Glamour – Nails INC Nail Varnish
Ellie Goulding graces the cover of Glamour this month – looking so bloody gorgous it’s practically illegal. Algonside the free Nails inc nail varnish (I got the red colour but it also features a nude and black) there is a 20% off H&M voucher on the front of the magazine. After having a quick look at the T+C’s you have to spend £30 in order to get the 20% off – but hey, it’s still discount right? Having a quick flick through the magazine – there is also a voucher for 20% off at the White Company, and a tiny sample of Viktor Rolf’s Flowerbomb perfume.

So there’s a selection of the magazines that are available this month and some of the freebies that are inside of them, I hope you’ve enjoyed reading!

What’s your favourite magazine? Let me know in the comments!!

Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’!




No comments:

Post a Comment