Monday, 26 October 2015

The Balm Nude’Tude Review

Hello everyone! Today I’m going to be chatting about this little eye shadow palette by The Balm. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this palette.




 Left to Right - Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious

Left to Right - Snobby, Stand-offish, Sultry, Seductive, Silly, Sleek


This was another item that I received in the Cohorted September box alongside my NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – but it’s one that I have wanted for such a long time but could never bring myself to buy.

The Balm website states that the palette consisting of 12 colours aims to make wearing nude eye shadow colours sexy. The range spans from light highlighters to bold shades to add definition. There are 2 versions of this palette – the Nice Palette has the background of a plush bedroom, whereas the Naughty version has 6 extremely nude pin up girls with the eye shadow shades covering, lets say, their private bits. I’ll also say that both versions of this palette have exactly the same shades and shade names in, it’s just the backgrounds that’re different.

Every time I open this palette I am reminded of why I wanted it so much in the first place. The colours and shades are absolutely beautiful. My favourite colours are Sultry for defining my eyes, Sexy for adding that little pop of colour to a nude smokey eye, and Sassy for highlighting my inner corners.

I hopefully wont have to repurchase this palette for a long long time, but I am definitely recommending that anyone reading this considers buying it. At £30 it does retail at the higher end of what I would pay for a palette but maybe for a treat to yourself it is definitely worth it.

So there’s my little review of the Balm Cosmetics’ Nude’Tude Eye shadow Palette, I hope you enjoyed reading!

Have you every owned anything by The Balm? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and love the shades selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so lovely!! What's your favourite palette??xx

      Delete
  2. I was tempted to get this palette for a long time now but I have since discovered Zoeva :) lol

    D. x

    www.idorottka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely still consider it, the shadows are so pretty!!

      Delete
  3. Hi dear Ruthy, this palette is very pretty for sophisticated looks but also for everyday looks =)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete