Monday, 9 November 2015

Elemis Fresh Skincare Wash bag

Hello everyone! Today I’m going to be chatting to you all about this little set by Elemis, their Fresh Skincare Wash bag! Keep reading to see my thoughts on this little set.







So I bought this the other day when me and my best friend Emily went shopping to the Metrocentre. Now the Metrocentre has THE biggest TK Maxx and Home sense that I have ever ever seen, so of course we had to pop in and have a look. Amongst a couple of other things that we bought, this little wash bag just fell into my basket.

So generally I have quite a bit of trouble with my skin. Partly due to me not taking care of it properly (sorry skin), but I honestly have some major problems with it sometimes. I seem to be allergic to completely random things, and my skin can get really irritated, depending on what I use. However, I have had a couple of sample things from Elemis before, and I am in love with their beauty flash balm, so I thought that I would give their proper skin care a go!

They recommend that the things inside this bag should be used for people in their teens and twenties, so generally for quite young, perhaps problem skin.

So I’ve had a bit of a look online, and I’m not sure if the pack that I got was wrong or if they just added extra bits for the TK Maxx ones, but inside my wash bag I got; the Loving Lips Lip Balm, Skin Clear Treatment Gel, Dreamy Sleep Night Cream, Peachy Perfect Face Wash, Softly Softly Moisturiser, Skin Clear Mattifying Moisturiser, and little sachets of the Purifying Face Wash, Mattifying Moisturiser and the Over Night Serum.

So I haven’t had a chance to try out all of the products included yet, but from the pack so far I have tried the Face Wash, the Mattifying Moisturiser and the Night Cream. I have to say I am impressed. Usually it’s the Face Washes that usually set my skin off, and I have literally had no reaction to this whatsoever. I also really like the Night Cream, because I haven’t really tried many night creams, but in the morning I woke up and my skin felt so moisturised!

Personally I think that this bag is so good. It is extremely good value for money, considering all the different products that you get inside it. This bag from TK Maxx cost me £12.99 so it really is a bargain. I think it would make such a good Christmas present (it’s November we can start Christmas planning now), especially inside the very cute looking wash bag.

From this bag, I will definitely be repurchasing the Face wash, finding one that doesn’t irritate my skin is so rare that once I find one I need to hold onto it for as long as I can! As for the rest of the bag, I might repurchase the night cream, but I’ll see how I get on!!

So there’s my little piece on the Elemis Fresh Skin Wash bag; I hope you enjoyed reading!

What’s your favourite skincare brand? Let me know in the comments!


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’!

9 comments:

  1. Great review! I've never even heard of elemis before, but their products sound amazing! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yeah you should really try their products they're so good!xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried any of products from this brand but they sound like good stuff! x

    Bomber jacket lovin' over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely go try them!!xx

      Delete
  3. Wow for the price you got this bag its definitely a steal! I havent tried Elemis yet but would love to try their products :)

    http://www.thechicsterdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely try it, I think little bags like this are so good for trying new brands :)

      Delete
  4. i've heard of this but haven't really looked into it, sounds nice though. my fave right now is ole henriksen :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I haven't heard of them before, I will definitely check them out! :) xx

      Delete
  5. these products looks so good.
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete