Monday, 23 November 2015

November Magazine Haul

Hello everyone! It is that time of the month again when all the fresh new magazines land on the shelves. Eeeek! Keep reading to see what this months magazines have to offer.








Glamour – Clinique Lipstick
On the front of Glamour magazine this month is Tanya Burr, one of my favourite Youtubers, and the first one that really began to make me love make up. Inside the magazine are features on the perfect gift ideas; sexy party looks as well as the interview with Tanya. Within the magazine there is a choice of four beauty products all by Clinique; a choice of two lipsticks in the colour Cherry Pop or Nude Pop, their High Impact Mascara, or their Dramatically different Moisturising Lotion. In my magazine I initially got the high impact mascara – but I have to admit that I really wanted the lipstick so I may have gone back and bought that magazine too in the colour Cherry Pop. Blogger Probs.

InStyle – Eyeko Mascara
Anne Hathaway graces the front of InStyle magazine this month. There are articles inside including the newest winter fashion, and interview with Rita Ora, as well as the interview with Anne Hathaway. I was so excited about the gift inside this magazine – the Eyeko Black Magic Mascara. I have wanted to try the Eyeko Mascara’s for so long, so I was so happy to get this.

Marie Claire – Elemis Beauty Flash Balm
On the cover of Marie Claire this month is possibly one of my favourite celebrities ever, Jennifer Lopez. I have literally loved her since I was a child and look up to her so much. This magazine includes articles on doing Monochrome for under £100, the perfect gift guide and something that I’m really excited to read – the journey of a Syrian mother. Inside the magazine is also something that I am SO EXCITED about, the Elemis Beauty Flash Balm!! I love love love this, it is my all time favourite moisturising primer, perfect for giving a glow underneath my makeup.

Elle – Benefit They’re Real Eyelash Primer
The absolute queen Alexa Chung is on the cover of Elle this month – and looking absolutely stunning too. Articles included are what Fitness Bloggers Really Eat, A profile on the designer Galvan, and of course the interview with Alexa Chung. Inside the magazine is the Benefit They’re Real eyelash Primer, which I’ve tried They’re Real Mascara before, which is pretty good, so I’m really excited to try this primer.

Red – Starbucks Free Drink
On the front of Red magazine is Nigella Lawson, with the article stating that this will be her new beginning. Other articles include 185 gifts from £5, Winter Skin Beauty boots, and how to spend Christmas in a more mindful way. Alongside the articles is a free Christmas drink from Starbucks and a new Christmas Cup Starbucks Card!

Overall I think November’s magazines are so good, I can’t actually pick out one that is my favourite because I’m really enjoying them all!

So there’s my November Magazine Haul, I hope you’ve enjoyed reading!

What’s your favourite magazine? Let me know in the comments!!


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’!

2 comments:

  1. Love your post!I'm going to have to get the RED magazine so I can get a free Starbucks drink! I love freebies :) Thanks for sharing. Xx

    Lots of love,
    Kayla <3 Xx
    www.kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Haha yes you should - gotta love a starbucks!!xx

      Delete