Monday, 2 November 2015

October Favourites

Hello everyone! Today I’m going to be writing about the things that I have been loving this month, because I haven’t written a favourites post in so so long!! Keep reading to see my October favourites.












So I’ll start off with the make up products that have been the first things that I put on this month. First of all is my The Balm Nude’Tude eye shadow palette which I did a post on earlier last week. I love the range of nudes that this palette has, it’s so pretty.

The other two make up favourites are these two matte lip-glosses. A Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer in the colour Velvet Rebel. I really like this colour at the minute; it’s such a lovely berry shade for winter, and has such good staying power, especially considering that it’s only £3! The second matte lip is one by essence, their XXXL Long lasting gloss in the colour Soft Nude. I love how creamy this is and how lovely the colour is for every day wear.

With more beauty products, I’ve really been loving this Dry Shampoo by Batiste; I’ve been using this for years now, but only recently discovered this new scent. And I have to say that I love it. It’s much sweeter than the other scents that I’ve tried and is so much nicer in the morning.

My final beauty favourite is Coconut Oil. I’ve been hearing about coconut oil and its benefits for such a long time now, but never got into it until recently. In our house now though, we have a big tub in the kitchen that we all use for cooking, and then I have my own little tub for keeping in my room. I’ve been using this mainly as a moisturiser and then sometimes as a hair mask when my hair needs a little bit of a boost.

The final thing on my favourites list is this gorgeous little notebook that I bought ages ago from TK Max. I’ve used it on and off for a while, but entering my third and final year of uni has left me with much need for organisation; and the quote on this notebook is the perfect pick me up.

So there’s my little list of favourites from October, I hope you’ve enjoyed reading!

What’ve been your favourites from October? Let me know in the comments.


Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment